Friday 18 August 2017

Channeling Gucci with the help of the high street

Obviously I want to buy the real thing but that's just not going to happen right now. Luckily there is a LOT of Gucci-esque action going on on the high street right now. Here's some of the best.

The ever-brilliant Uterque delivers yet again with these incredible logo mules. Frankly I'm amazed they're not already sold out - they've still got them in every size. Even mine.

And then there's the H&M glittery sweatshirt. I tried it on yesterday in a medium and in a moment of madness I put it back. Of course it was the only one in the size and by the time I recovered my senses it was sold. I've ordered it in a large today (that's literally all that's left and I think I got the last one but there are some in stores still). It's £19.99...really. 

Boden is firing on all Gucci-esque cylinders right now. Check out the grosgrain stripe on their Modern Shirt. And it's only £55. These are not Gucci prices. 
The Modern Shirt - Boden - £55

And because summer can't be over just yet, it's well worth checking out these Louisa sandals - they're in the sale too...



And finally, for a more all-year-round vibe, it would be irresponsible not to include these - conveniently there's a pair left in my size and my sister has some vouchers....



No comments:

Post a Comment