Friday 24 June 2016

All we need is love



It's been a strange 24 hours. To balance out the prevailing mood, today's post is all about love. In fashion terms, that means hearts. They're everywhere at the moment and there are lots in the sales. Here are some that are making me happy:

This cashmere knit from Miu Miu is just the tonic, not just for its mood-enhancing colour but for the gorgeous pointelle hearts. In love.
Miu Miu cashmere pointelle sweater - net-a-porter - now £414


I've had my eye on these shoes from French Sole for Liberty for ages and I've only just realised they're in the sale. Obviously I've now realised they've already sold out in my size but they're well-stocked up to a 39.5



Striped organic cotton-jersey t-shirt: Chinti and Parker at net-a-porter - £90
And let's not forget jewellery. This heart bracelet from Lee Renee at Wolf and Badger is beautiful, simple and perfect. 

Heart bangle - solid silver - Lee Renee at Wolf and Badger


It's not strictly heart-related but this bag from Forever 21 seems a perfect note to end on. It's technically a make-up bag but it looks to me like it'd work just fine as a purse or clutch too (it's got a definite air of the Anya Hindmarch about it but with a considerably lower price-tag). 

'Love' make-up bag - Forever 21 - £4.50

Here's my heart-shaped look for today with my favourite SkinnyDip bag from ASOS (which is still down at the time of writing?!)









No comments:

Post a Comment