Saturday 25 June 2016

ASOS is back and order is restored

It went down just when we needed a distraction, but - thank the gods of fashion and frivolity - ASOS is back. After all that work from its technical team in restoring order, it would have seemed rude not to take a quick look at what's new - and - joy - there's a lot of good stuff.

Starting with this amazing find from Y.A.S. It's a gem and the detailing is worthy of far more expensive brands (think Temperley and Self Portrait). I already have a few lace tops along these lines but even with a growing collection, I think this is more-than-justifiable addition:

Y.A.S Ally top at ASOS - £48

I've got a bit of a thing about high necks at the moment (yes I know I bang on about v-necks all the time - it's one extreme or the other for me), so I love this Reclaimed Liquid Lunch top and I've been looking for an opportunity to experiment with gingham, so this is very firmly on the list. 

Reclaimed Liquid Lunch Gingham top - ASOS - £30

I'm all for a bit of drama when it comes to a top and this one has drama written all over it. Brilliant on every level. 

White poplin frill collar top - ASOS - £32.00

My social calendar is looking depressingly empty so far this summer, but if it wasn't, I'd be ordering this incredible Self Portrait dress immediately. I'm considering it anyway - it's that amazing and I've got a (most likely misguided) feeling it might suit me. It's low in stock in my size (12) too so I'm keeping it my basket for a few minutes....purely for research, of course. It's almost payday. Ish. 

Off shoulder maxi dress - Self Portrait at ASOS - £290

I've discussed my grey obsession a bit lately, so despite the fact it's technically the wrong season for boots, I'm including these Public Desire Darla Mirror heeled ankle boots - if only because boots have suddenly become a must again because of the monsoon conditions we seem to be currently experiencing. I love, love, love the shininess of these and the mirrored heels are the icing on the cake. 

Grey Public Desire Darla mirrored heel ankle boots - ASOS - £34.99

Footwear is my number one fashion dilemma at the moment with the one-minute-sun and one-minute-torrential-hail-and-thunder. So as the weather can't make up it's mind (and because it's a gym day and I'm slobbing around in gym clothes), I chose my Alexa at M&S yes/no trainers for running around today. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment